Unless I can persuade Kristin to make our date night a trip up to the Apple Store in White Plains (doubtful), I won’t have Snow Leopard in my grubby little paws today. Given that it’s only $29 and things are running smoothly on all my Macs, I don’t really feel very rushed to get it (and also why I didn’t pre-order it. I just thought, “Eh, I’ll drive up to the Apple Store someday and grab it.”)
What about you? Are you installing it right now on another computer? Did it just arrive in the mail? Are you planning on waiting? Let me know in the comments.
UPDATE: I *may* have just talked Kristin into picking up a copy of Snow Leopard for me while she’s out shopping with her mother today. 0.o