Note: this post is long overdue and in response to a lot of the comments that I’ve seen on blogs and on social sites like Netscape. I am not speaking for anyone but myself when I say the following:
1. Please stop referring to liberals as liberal nazis. Nazis and Liberals are two entirely different things.
2. Please stop referring to Netscape as Libscape. We get many complaints from both liberals and conservatives accusing us of being one or the other. As I’ve said multiple times before, I’m a healthy mix of both.
3. 9-11 was not a government conspiracy. The so-called “Truth” movement is the biggest pack of lies that I’ve ever seen. If you believe in it, then you are a complete and utter fool. Please stop spamming the entire internet with your conspiracy theories.
4. Conspiracy theorists in general: please stop spamming the entire internet with your conspiracy theories. The Matrix has the rest of us, and we’re happy with it. We’ve had our fill of your craziness. Please let us get on with our consumption of real information and purchasing of products.
5. Relax. There is no reason to get so crazy angry in comments on the web. People tend to discount the rants of raving lunatics and that’s what you come off as when you flame comment threads.